This might sound like a contradiction when Cloud Services are bought on subscription, but for a business to fully gain from a Cloud Service an implementation is necessary.
An implementation, is not the traditional software install activity which is of course now already in place with a cloud offering. The tasks for the implementation activity are now concerned with:
- Setting cloud service configuration
- Defining security parameters for the cloud service
- Creating the business processes to use the cloud service in the context of other business applications
- Defining any data interfaces between the business and the cloud service
- Documenting the business contingency options "IF" the cloud service was ever not available
- Planning the incorporation of the "Monitoring Usage" and hence capacity plan into the overall IT activity
Ether Solutions technical knowledge and experience of using the Oracle Cloud Services enables our consultants to be able to assist a business with specific implementation plans, allowing a business to successfully take steps to successful cloud usage.